Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Goose Impresses Bigtime


I started out a big skeptic of Goose Island brewery and for a completely unfair reason, hear-say. People told me time and time again it was not good beer, or it was mediocre at best, and its my own fault for waiting so long to get around to trying their beers. But that being said they do have alot of quality brews and this year they have just flat outdone themselves with the fall Harvest Ale.
When you crack this cap remember walking outside on a crisp cool fall morning, try to think of all the scents before you take a good smell of this one.


This beer has a extremely complex smell and flavor that will honestly appease just about any palate whether it be new to the world of craft beer or a veteran I think this one has something to offer us all. I am not going to go into all the specifics of this one just know it comes extremely highly recommended by both me and my fellow beer geek. Next time your out and feel you want something most definitely unlike anything you have ever had before please give this one a shot, I can almost guarantee you will not be disappointed.

1 comment:

Naterock said...

Drinking one right now, damn it's good.